segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2008

New year, new thoughts

Greetings for all,

this is my first post of the year and I´ll take the moment to wish you the best for 2K8.
New year, new thoughts, this blog is on the same wave and for now on I will do some posts in Portuguese.

The main reasons to shift the blog to a more Portuguese version are:
First - I work with Portuguese customers and a blog may be a nice tool to show them information.
Second - There's tons of information around the cloud with English articles, I cannot say the same about Portuguese content.


Note: If you think that would be of your interest that some of my posts should be either published in English or Portuguese, just let me know. Depending on the request I might consider to do it.

R-Tape Loading Error,
Luís Rato

Sem comentários: